A graduate of the University of Chicago, Sheela spent more than a decade at PwC in the Health Industries Practice, where she worked with the Health Research Institute, Global Healthcare Team, Research & Analytics, and Advisory Services. Prior to joining VirtualHealth, she led clinical operations and technology optimization for the Government Programs Division at the Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC), one of the country’s largest health insurance companies. Most recently, Sheela, as the Chief Client Officer, spearheaded VirtualHealth’s award-winning consultative approach to product implementation and business process optimization across the full range of care management and population health domains.
- Relationship development and constituent engagement
- Process creation and enhancement
- Strategy definition and implementation
- Global and cross-functional collaboration
- Devise and implement change management strategies